Women face unique challenges as they move higher in their organisations. This programme explores these challenges and helps participants to develop the critical attitudes, self-confidence and qualities that meet the demands of modern business.
The learning experience combines individual leadership assessment, experiential learning, and frank discussion about obstacles in the workplace with a facilitated process for professional development and career planning.
You will examine:
- Your perception of your leadership skills and the perceptions of your key constituents
- Your organization’s culture and how it impacts success
- How to align your leadership skills with your organizational culture
- The choices and trade-offs that may be necessary to attain, regain, or maintain work/life balance
- The business case for women’s leadership role in the 21st century
- Organisational culture and its impact on performance, power, relationships, and effective leadership behaviours
- Values, assumptions, and actions concerning achievement and competition
- Your influence style and how it enables you to get your agenda accepted by senior management
- Lessons women have learned about how to be credible, powerful executives
- Building alliances that promote organisational and personal knowledge
- Career success factors and “de-railers”
- How to get ongoing performance feedback that supports leadership development
- How to balance professional and personal goals
Completion of the pre-course Leadership 360 Degree feedback instrument
Who Will Benefit?
- Women in all fields currently in leadership roles.
- Women preparing for promotion to higher management positions.
- Women exploring career alternatives.