If you’ve ever had a miscommunication, then you know that words mean different things to different people. Every day differences in communication cost your organisation a lot of time, energy and money. Bridging those differences takes effective communication: the foundation for excellence in leadership and corporate team building, performance and change management.
For sales people, communication is the most important tool. An ability to understand and empathise with customers and prospects is critical. There is a science to our words. Learning how to apply that science is the key to effective communication skills: accurate and respectful ways of communicating that prevent costly miscommunication and time-consuming misunderstanding.
LMI’s Effective Communication programme will help people:
- Understand styles of behavior and various ways of communicating
- Overcome communication barriers and improve communication skills
- Learn the art of active listening
- Solve problems through communication
- Communicate in groups – from planning to presenting